- Completes all products as assigned to maintain high quality repairs of Furniture items
- Ensures proper operation of assigned items.
- Interacts with service center and store personnel and end-user customers in support of repair and product support needs.
- Maintain quality of work and technical skills.
- Maintain productivity requirements as assigned.
- Works with stores to ensure all request are handled in a timely manner
- Ensures compliance with company policy and product service best practice routines.
- Ensures accuracy of repair and minimum parts expense
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Training or Experience commensurate with need
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accurate, timely, cost effective repairs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well wtih others in a team environment
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Heavy Lifting and moving
*Special instructions for application: After clicking to apply online, you will register using your email address, when you get to the personal information section of the application you will be asked questions regarding, sales, collection and retail experience- please disregard these questions: as they are not required for this job*