Sales Manager - Now Accepting Applicaitons
Street Address :
4144 CHAPEL HILL BLVD.
Job ID :
Rent-A-Center provides opportunity for millions.
For our customers: it"s the opportunity to enjoy affordable brand-name furniture, electronics, appliances and home computers. Our customers depend on us to help them create a better life for themselves and their families, regardless of whether they fit a particular credit profile.
For our coworkers: it"s the opportunity to train, develop and advance with the leading company in the rent-to-own industry , all while fostering strong relationships with our customers, whom we serve.
AcceptanceNOW, a rapidly-expanding division of Rent-A-Center, is seeking friendly and motivated individuals to join our team of over 19,000 coworkers. AcceptanceNOW operates within nationally recognized furniture, electronics and appliance retailers to provide credit-constrained customers the opportunity to acquire ownership of merchandise through the rent-to-own option.
As an AcceptanceNOW Sales Manager, you will:
Implement strategic sales programs through the leadership and development of a small sales team.
- Create, manage and execute plans to increase sales and conversion percentages
- Train, motivate and evaluate coworkers
- Organize daily activities, including coworker schedules
- Set specific goals for store performance, customer satisfaction and coworker development
- Gauge store performance by monitoring weekly, monthly and quarterly performance and financial reports
- Offer enthusiastic and knowledgeable sales guidance to customers who have been referred by the partnership store
- Collaborate with coworkers within the partnership store
- Educate referred customers on the rent-to-own transaction, including pricing options, features and benefits
- Review expired accounts and respectfully communicate with customers to promote timely payments
- Network with partnership store coworkers to gain referrals
- 1-2 years of customer service and sales experience; retail furniture sales experience a plus
- Exceptional communication skills with ability to effectively explain products and services
- Friendly and engaging attitude
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented with a strong work ethic
- Proficiency in a Windows operating system
- Associates degree preferred