Job Purpose: Be a company advocate and love what we do - passionately drive our customer experience strategies and implementations to differentiate us from not only others in our industry but physical and virtual retail and financing alternatives as well. You must be obsessed with improving our customers experience with our brands.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop an intimate understanding of our customers and build customer-centric, value-driven CEX solutions that drive significant NPS, conversion and retention improvements.
- Build and maintain a robust and detailed end-to-end customer journey map to identify opportunities and track progress, including developing new measures and insights.
- Develop our customer experience touch-point strategy to improve our NPS, collaborating with all areas of ops, merchandising, ecommerce/web, marketing, IT, training, HR, etc.
- Create/maintain organizational awareness of our strengths and opportunities across key stakeholders and executives, as well as track progress for areas being addressed.
- Lead, continuous CEX improvements that improve customer experience with cross-functional teams, measured through NPS, conversion and retention.
- Integrate Voice of the Customer program with systems and processes to provide immediate remedies of opportunities as they occur, as well as strategy improvements.
- Lead customer experience related capability innovations; i.e. customer and coworker mobile app, online self-serve functionality, employee time management tools, etc.
- Robust analytical thinking: identify, measure and track KPI’s for key customer experience touch points, including developing new measures that may not exist today.
- You are a high-energy, hyper-focused and obsessed with today’s customer experience.
- You have 7+ years of proven track record delivering successful CEX improvements for a beloved consumer brand in retail, service, financing or hospitality
- Experience integrating customer experience processes/touch points with technology.
- You combine a data-driven approach with behavioral psychology in your solutions.
- You must be highly motivated, resourceful problem-solver with that ability to lead and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.