Sales Assistant - Now Accepting Applications
Street Address :
2312 NORTH CHURCH STREET
Job ID :
Rent-A-Center provides opportunity for millions.
For our customers: it"s the opportunity to enjoy affordable brand-name furniture, electronics, appliances and home computers. Our customers depend on us to help them create a better life for themselves and their families, regardless of whether they fit a particular credit profile.
For our coworkers: it"s the opportunity to train, develop and advance with the leading company in the rent-to-own industry , all while fostering strong relationships with our customers, whom we serve.
AcceptanceNOW, a rapidly-expanding division of Rent-A-Center, is seeking friendly and motivated individuals to join our team of over 19,000 coworkers. AcceptanceNOW operates within nationally recognized furniture, electronics and appliance retailers to provide credit-constrained customers the opportunity to acquire ownership of merchandise through the rent-to-own option.
As an AcceptanceNOW Sales Assistant, you will:
Drive business through knowledgeable customer service and effective management of accounts.
- Offer enthusiastic and knowledgeable sales guidance to customers who have been referred by the partnership store
- Collaborate with coworkers within the partnership store
- Educate referred customers on the rent-to-own transaction, including pricing options, features and benefits
- Review expired accounts and respectfully communicate with customers to promote timely payments
- Maintain accurate records of account activity to ensure customer satisfaction and appropriate payment procedure
- Network with partnership store coworkers to gain referrals
- 1-2 years of customer service and sales experience; retail furniture sales experience a plus
- Exceptional communication skills with ability to effectively explain products and services
- Friendly and engaging attitude
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented with a strong work ethic
- Proficiency in a Windows operating system
- Valid Driver"s License with good driving history
- Associates degree preferred