The Inventory Management Data & DC Inventory Analyst is responsible for working with the Planning, Merchandising, and Inventory Management teams to ensure multi-location distribution center inventory levels are accurately maintained and available to support RACs eCommerce business. This includes defining and analyzing DC replenishment parameters and reviewing system driven sales data to spot and define eCommerce business trends. The resulting impact to distribution center inventory requires in-depth analysis to ensure inventory levels are maintained per company set benchmarks.
- Analyze and prepare summary documents for use in planning and Inventory Management
- Aggregate data from multiple sources allowing visibility via reports on replenishment and product performance
- Analyze distribution center inventory position and replenishment application parameters to determine necessary adjustments that optimize DC inventory need within sound budgetary decisions.
- Replenish distribution center inventories with selected products to maintain sufficient inventory levels to support eCommerce needs and safety stock. Review distribution center replenishment purchase orders.
- Monitor eCommerce inventory levels on a daily basis and execute appropriate action steps.
- Active participant in our CPFR process. Prepares documentation and participates in weekly CPFR calls with suppliers that provide eCommerce only assortment.
- Assist Manager, Inventory Planning and Forecasting by recommending and implementing enhancements and changes to system parameters to ensure we process orders that maximize eCommerce sales and profitability.
- Collaborate with Inventory Planning team regarding DC inventory levels and how stocking levels impact replenishment orders to make certain DC product is available for RTO and eCommerce.
- Create exception reporting to drive an efficient and effective replenishment order review processes.
- Assist Inventory Planning team with comparisons of actual replenishment results to forecasts, helping to determine drivers of variances.
- Confirm vendors are meeting service level requirements.
degree in related field.
- Two to four years’ experience in Merchandise Planning, eCommerce, Inventory Management, and/or Supply Chain.
- Strong background in inventory analytics and data reporting.
- Demonstrated background in the CPFR process and forecasting.
- Demonstrated skills in MS Access and Excel.
- Business knowledge of retail and merchandising concepts.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.